Thursday, April 23, 2015

Congratulations, Kerri Kasem, Donna DeFrancesco, Sherry Johnston and Lisa Linda Caprelli for speaking up in ‪#‎Texas‬ regarding the ‪#‎visitationbill‬. House Bill 2665.

Congratulations, Kerri Kasem, Donna DeFrancesco, Sherry Johnston and Lisa Linda Caprelli for speaking up in ‪#‎Texas‬ regarding the ‪#‎visitationbill‬.

You can hear it in these ladies voices the pain they have endured. Everything they've stated I've personally felt. Will I get to see my brother again? Is he dead? Will I get to say good-bye? Together, we can make a difference. I'm met these wonderful women as we all have something in common. Being alienated from a loved one.



Friday, Terry Branstad will sign ‪#‎SF306‬ (the first Visitation Bill) and Texas is said to follow shortly after. ‪#‎ialegis‬ ‪#‎iagov‬



No comments:

Post a Comment