Monday, July 28, 2014

Losing Patricia



Hi Misty, 


First let me say Happy Belated Birthday!!! On and off yesterday I remembered it was your special day, and was gonna tell you then, but kept getting side tracked or my phone would screw up. Sorry... Anyway, congratulations on being a Leo like myself. Aug 15th. I'm not really homeless by definition, just in a live-in program for Vets who have issues with #PTSD or mental health problems. It's going well, and I'm staying positive. It's a 90 day gig and will help me deal with the #trauma of losing Patricia to kidnappers, and the ongoing pain of her forced isolation from me. it's grief without closure. Lots of justifiable anger, loss, and loneliness. I became suicidal for a period. They forced her to deny me, and we were as in Love as 2 people could ever be... It kills me she's only 15 min. away and I can't see her or call her because of lies they told the police about me. It's all bullshit!!! Now... I seek justice for her and all order including your brother. Patricia is a lost cause now. The damage is done. The creatures will stop at nothing to get me out of the way, and it's a big reason why I'm here right now. I would NOT put it past them to have me killed! They did destroy my job by putting a hired mole in my life to gain my trust only to use it against me later. I have evidence on them and they don't like it. When I say them, I mean the guardian, judge, lawyers, #APS, and ALF owner and staff. One being the mole. I became friends with her om Boomers. I'm not of them anymore because they're the ones breaking laws, not me. They lie, exploit, extort, kidnap, and even MURDER innocent people because of pure greed. Insects have more compassion. They are the ones who need to be scared. That's why they want me to disappear. We'll get them, and my prayers are with you as you fight to bring Jimmy home with you soon where he belongs.

Have a Lovely post birthday my friend!

Love, 


Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment