Thursday, July 24, 2014

SouthEast Iowa Case Management and Guardianship

Prior to our fathers death I had no concerns regarding my brothers care. However, shortly after a few red flags appeared and I instantly contact Jim's case worker and expressed my concerns. Trying to tell her all the details she didn't seem to caring and or interested in what I had to say.

Over the course of the last year and a half I've reached out to SE Iowa Case Management for advice and ways to bring Jim back into our families lives. Calls were never returned and e-mails were ignored.

SE Iowa Case Management is accredited by the Division of Mental Health and Disability Services to provide Case Management within the State of Iowa.


WASHINGTON OFFICE
1509 East Washington Street, Suite 1
P. O. Box 366
Washington, IA 52353
(319) 653-6217
Email: sicm2@seiowacasemgmt.com

I'm appalled by this madness and I'm sure anyone reading this post that has followed the situation would be as well. If you do not agree with SE Iowa Case Management excluding myself and his adoptive mother feel free to voice your concern but do it in a polite way.

No comments:

Post a Comment