Wednesday, January 14, 2015

An open letter to Momma Kat..

Momma Kat,

Good morning, it's been awhile since we've had a civilized conversation or seen each other. With the anniversary of Dad's death in a few days I've come to realization that I need to be the bigger man and approach this from a different angle for the best interest of everyone involved.

With that being said I know you are still very upset about everything that led up to us not speaking and I can't turn back time or change people from doing what they did. However, I can apologize and attempt to open up the lines of communication so someday we can all put the pieces back together.
I have love in my heart for you and have always. Yes, I'm not happy about the past events but I can forgive and forget. And I hope someday you can do the same. I'd be more than willing to speak with you by e-mail, text, phone or even meet up in person with you one on one to just talk and vent. Please accept this invitation. It's on your terms and I will work with you to make this happen.

P.S. Please give Ava and Jim a hug for me I miss them like no other.
Your Daughter,

Misty

Remember these moments? Miss them? Me too..













No comments:

Post a Comment