Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Another Guardian STRIKES: People amuse me.





My response: 

Amy Warther this hit home with me as I have been unable to see or speak to my brother since 1/17/2013 due to our father passing and his Guardians wishes. My brother has been in my life for 29 years and on that day he was ripped away without any reasonable cause other than someones own greed. As a sister I've been fighting for his rights and I'd surely hope you open your eyes for Elizabeth's sake. She has the right to see or speak to anyone that she may want to she is human. However, as a Guardian you can legally make choices for her as you claim she's on the intellectual / developmental level of a seven year old. Sadly, you state, "Elizabeth has really been screwed up by her biological family and from years of having to be in treatment facilities." Isn't this an oxymoron? Alienating someone from their entire family will only make the condition worse. I'm not sure what you mean by this, "If her family who is a social worker or licensed psychologist please feel free to contact me as we would like to visit with you." Being a psychologist or a social workers means diddly squat to me. My brothers Guardians an ex Nurse and she's caused more harm than you can imagine. Someday Karma will catch up with your decisions. Guardianship Laws National Association to STOP Guardian Abuse Gov Rick Scott Guardianship Guardianship Whistleblowers! Boomers Against Elder Abuse G.R.A.D.E. (Guardianship Reform Advocates for the Disabled & Elderly) #guardianship #alienation

No comments:

Post a Comment