Tuesday, August 5, 2014

How to help? Contact the Guardian Ad Litem (GAL).

Here's an example of what to say when contact the GAL in regards to Jim's case. Feel free to send your story and thoughts on this case to:  tricialipski@iowatelecom.net. Or you can call/text: 319.430.5618!

Just remember you kill more flies with honey...



Dear Ms. Lipski,



I am writing this email to you on behalf of Jimmy Davis. I read his story on Facebook and I am heartbroken that he is being kept from the family he loves. There is absolutely no justification for this and I am sure you agree.



I am all too familiar with guardianship abuse and judges and attorneys and GALs. You see, my dear innocent 87 year old mother was isolated from me at one point based on many lies that the guardian and my siblings told the judge. I had proof and witnesses but it did not matter. The first GAL/attorney that was assigned to my Mom, Josephine Loizzo of MHLS in East Meadow, NY actually tried to help my mother quite a few times. When her HIPAA rights were consistently violated Ms. Loizzo actually wrote to the judge and told him that what the guardian and geriatric care manager was doing was illegal. She even asked that these people be replaced. As a result of that letter, I was denied visitation with my own mother.



In November 2010 Mom was locked up against her will in the Bristal Assisted Living facility in Massapequa, NY by the guardian in collusion with my siblings. Ms. Loizzo tried to help my mother. What she told me was pretty frightening. She said "Diane I have to be careful what I say to the judge because he gets angry when I say something about Mary Giordano." You see, Patricia, the judge and the guardian were working together in their best interests, not my mother's. I believe their best interests translated into money, which is what causes these totally unjust guardianships.



Josephine Loizzo retired during my mother's nightmarish ordeal and a new GAL was assigned, Jamie Butchin, MHLS East Meadow, NY. She did absolutely NOTHING to help my poor Mom. As I watched her yawn in court and refuse to stand up for my mother's wants and needs, I felt that she just wanted to please Judge Joel Asarch. As a result, Mom was kidnapped by Mary Giordano and imprisoned in a nursing home against her will on August 22, 2011. I started a Facebook page. I filed an order to show cause. I wrote to every media channel and politician I could. I wrote to Congress. I passed out flyers. I filed complaint after complaint with the NYS Judicial Commission. No one would help. It took me a long time to realize just how pervasive the corruption is in our society.



Please Ms. Lipski, do the right thing by Jimmy Davis and allow him to live with his real family. They love him and want him and he loves them and wants to be with them. I don't know what your reasons are for denying this but please rethink your position and help this man. People are not property.



Be a part of the solution and help turn this corrupt society around. Please feel free to call or write me.



“Freedom should not be a luxury. It is a right given to all people upon their birth. This is what the Creation was born to reveal to each and every soul. The world is full of humans who are in direct opposition to what the High Spirit wants. Whether internationally done, or in certain neighborhoods; or by some in positions of power, it is always going to be wrong. The same holds true for guardians. It makes a difference of nil whether they are parents, children, friends or lawyers. You have been entrusted to do a job to protect, serve and nurture those who legitimately need help.” The Spoken Words of Spirit



Regards,



Ms. Diane Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment