Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Kathy Johnson, NCG License Professional Guardian FL Day 276 #FreeKarenFederighi #KathyJohnson

Day 276: Wards of all ages in abusive probate guardianships are denied a healthy diet and often suffer from malnutrition and significant weight loss. From 01/22/16-03/23/16, I had to pawn my possessions for food. From 03/23/16-present, 2 of every 3 of my meals consist of the hotel's free breakfast, which is great if one is on a vacation and has no dietary restrictions. So, I treat myself to one healthy meal per day. Today, I made pineapple and sweet potato latkes with avocado for dinner. Today, my abusive guardian refused to give me my own money to buy more food. Have to stretch the $7 I have left. Thankful I get to eat this meal while watching the World Series. Go Cubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment