Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I miss my brother. Second encounter in public.

Since our fathers death I've seen Jim three times. One of those was at our dads funeral. On this day my son touched his uncle as he was crying and repetitively said, "It's going to be OK jimmy! Jimmy it's going to be OK!"

Oddly, I felt like this was our father speaking through Aiden considering how young he was. Tears instantly fell hearing this coming from such an innocent being. It was comforting and much needed.

Here's a video showing our moment during our second public encounter. He's wearing the same outfit and his caregiver wouldn't allow him to speak. She assaulted me and attempted to blame me for harassment as I was trying to "communicate in public!"

#FREEJimmy

Make a change sing the petition:
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/how-to-save-a-life-freejimmy-1


No comments:

Post a Comment